Fact Sheets & Information
Lake Mendocino and Potter Valley Project
Local Fact Sheets and Resources
Materials from Department of Water Resources
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA)
- California’s Groundwater Live: Current Information and Conditions
- Flood-Managed Aquifer Recharge (Flood-MAR)
- Drought Planning for Small Water Suppliers and Rural Communities (SB 552)
- Considerations for Identifying and Addressing Drinking Water Well Impacts
Materials from State Water Resources Control Board
Materials from other sources
- USGS: What is Groundwater?
- University of California’s Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Implementing California’s Sustainable Groundwater Management Act of 2014
- Union of Concerned Scientists: Navigating a Flood of Information
- The Nature Conservancy: Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems under SGMA – Guidance for Preparing GSP
- Equitable Integration of Water and Land Use (Local Government Commission)
- Groundwater pumping allocations under SGMA: guidance for GSAs
- How to manage surface water depletions under SGMA
340 Lake Mendocino Dr.
Ukiah, CA 95482
The Ukiah Valley Basin Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA) was created by a Joint Powers Agreement to serve as the official Groundwater Sustainability Agency for the Ukiah Valley Basin required by the Sustainable Groundwater Management (SGMA) Act of 2014.